Moving Right Along: Obligations and Opportunities for Older Drivers is a resource for communities, individuals, families and friends that provides information about issues facing older drivers, driving safely and alternatives to driving. The program encourages safer, greener and more active travel for older South Australians.
A series of Information Sheets provide details about:
- maintaining the ability to drive safely and effectively for longer
- the effects that ageing, medical conditions and medications have on driving
- maintaining mobility and preparing to drive less or giving up driving altogether
- helping a family member or friend face the issue of reducing or giving up driving
- fitness to drive, the Driver Medical Assessment and Practical Driving Assessment
- the legal obligations of licensed drivers in South Australia
- motorised mobility scooters.
Click on the Link below for more information:
Online Learning in a Digital World
Be Connected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. We have online learning resources as well as a Network of community partners – the Be Connected Network – who offer in-person support so you can develop your digital skills and confidence. Find a local place for friendly help and advice, or join the Network to help others.