Mid Murray Support Service Inc.
Mannum Community HUB Learning Program
Mid Murray Support Service provides Education and Learning opportunities to the people in Mannum and surrounding districts.
Would you like to pursue an interest or learn new skills? Look no further, we welcome you to do just that in a friendly and casual atmosphere with tutors that are committed to your learning experience.
Since 2007, Mid Murray Support Service has been the proud recipient of six state wide Adult Community Education Awards including;
- Learning Community of the Year
- Learning Program of the Year
- Tutor of the Year
- Adult Learner of the Year
Mid Murray Support Service Inc. Runs programs within the South Australian school term structure and is based on the number of people requesting a specific course.
Topics of discovery
- Windows 10
- Basic Computing – Designed for beginners. Gain confidence using technology for the first time
- Intermediate Computer Skills – a follow on from Basic Computing. Discover the many applications Microsoft Office provides
- Online Life – Take ownership of your “online life” and use the internet to your advantage. Stay safe and secure using the internet
- Contact the Mannum Community Hub on 8 569 1832 to register your interest
Let us know……Do you want to learn a new skill or develop knowledge on a topic that is not currently available? Let us know and we will endeavour to ‘make it happen’
We look forward to and welcome your feedback. This helps us ‘shape’ any Programs required to deliver the learning experiences our community wants to access.
For all Mid Murray Support Service Training Courses and workshop enquiries please contact us.
The Mannum Community Hub
58 Walker Ave, Mannum SA 5238
Phone: 08 8569 1832
Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 4.30 (unless otherwise stated)