Mid Murray Support Service Main Office
The Main Office is located at The HUB, 58 Walker Street, Mannum 5238.
Customers can either book services or pay accounts for their services. Centrelink is also located at The HUB.
List of Services
The list of services we provide at this time are free or require a contribution.
The following service requires assessment via My Aged Care.
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Domestic Assistance – House Cleaning.
- Transport – Travel for medical appointments and social events, this service includes accompaniment.
- Social Support Group – Group activities, excursions, luncheons, games afternoons etc.
- Home Maintenance – Gardening and light home repairs eg window and gutter cleaning, replace smoke alarm batteries, mowing and trimming etc.
- Meals – at or from the Centre.
Supported by the Australian Government Department of Health “Although funding for this activity has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.